Samsung android phones have a vulnerability that hasn't been patched yet, but you can follow these simple steps to prevent hackers from locking your phone and holding the code for ransom or throwing away the key, forcing you to wipe your device to resume use.
- Open up the "settings" app on your Samsung device
- Tap "accounts"
- Look for a Samsung account under the accounts tab
- If you have a Samsung account, tap it and then tap the "remove account" button
- Head back into settings and tap Application Manager
- Look for the Find My Mobile in Application Manager and uninstall the app